The furry details...

Jejungee is a very nervous tricolour guinea pig, and was known as Charlie (his new owner, Pinku no Ichigo Yuki, named him Jejungee, similar to her favourite singer's name, Kim Jae Joong/Kim Jejung). He is currently 7 months old. He was bought from The Ark Pet Center with lots of anticipation and since then his new owner showers him with lotsa love (and food). He looks very VERY cute when he's asleep, but when he lies on the rooftop of his house with his chubby cheeks resting on the surface, he looks cuter! Now, magically, his thoughts are readable and transparent for you to read and let us all discover the world from Jejungee's CAGE of view....

Sunday 7 November 2010

Chapter 1: Lonely

My owner had been packing stuff lately. I don't wish to be bothered by that but she clumsily hit stuff and made stuff felt from its place. It was rather chaotic and noisy, and made me startled. Please Rai (that is what other humans call her), could you be more sensitive to my nervous heart? I almost got a heart attack! Running into my house in shock for five time consecutively was not funny!

But then later own she uttered something dismal; she would be in Nottingham (not sure where that was) until tomorrow night (no wonder she was being generous; she put more hay and and more grass into my feeding containers because no one was going to feed me!) She kept on saying "Don't finish the food too soon okay? I wouldn't be here until 1 AM tomorrow morning. Remember that okay?". Humans are funny. Though they already know that animals can't understand human language, they keep talking to their pets. But the truth is that we DO understand but we don't show it (accept for cats and dogs and some other animals that listen to the humans. As soon as humans noticed that they understand human, their lives are busy with humans' instruction and orders). We won't listen cuz we don't like following orders and you can never make us obey you. It's you who should obey us. Mwahaha... *hides*

Few hours after, my owner departed and I was left alone in the dark. The wind was exceptionally freezing that night! I guess my owner didn't shut the window tightly. Lucky me, the wind was blowing directly to me. Thank God I have fur and I have a small cozy lil house (which should come with a heater) for me to keep myself warm. 

Day came. It was silent. No exaggerating human steps, no loud human voices, no aromatic smoke coming out from the other side of the universe, no everything. Yes! Life was good. There was only me, me, me - a very good atmosphere for me to lessen my nervous breakdown. No more shocking human movement, no more thing to make me startled! Practically that day I carried out my usual routine; jump here and there, eat the humongous amount of food that my owner had left me with, sleep, run, sleep, drink some water and repeat everything. But, as time goes by, to be honest, without the presence of my owner, life was boring. There was no one to entertain me, no one to be entertained, no one-sided conversation, and nothing. No falling stuff, no chaos, no loud and weird guffaw, no 'Jejungeeeeeeee'.... Huuuuuuuuhhh... I was missing the attention was I?

For the rest of the day, I could only lie and sleep in my front yard, and wait patiently for her return which was at '1 AM tomorrow morning'.



No comments:

Post a Comment