The furry details...

Jejungee is a very nervous tricolour guinea pig, and was known as Charlie (his new owner, Pinku no Ichigo Yuki, named him Jejungee, similar to her favourite singer's name, Kim Jae Joong/Kim Jejung). He is currently 7 months old. He was bought from The Ark Pet Center with lots of anticipation and since then his new owner showers him with lotsa love (and food). He looks very VERY cute when he's asleep, but when he lies on the rooftop of his house with his chubby cheeks resting on the surface, he looks cuter! Now, magically, his thoughts are readable and transparent for you to read and let us all discover the world from Jejungee's CAGE of view....

Thursday 4 November 2010

Jejungee's Transparent Mind on one anonymous day.....

Hurrm.. I've been alone again. I'm always alone. I have no one to talked to. Everything is motionless except for the golden trees outside, and the freely moving clouds. My owner hasn't returned yet. She always disappears and it's no longer oblivious to me. Gradually I've grown suspicious. Where has she been? This happens almost everyday. Am I starting to miss her? Naahh. But, but, how can she left me without turning the noisy heater on? *sobs* It's chilly in here.. I should eat something.... I should add more fat!

Hays and dry grasses are delicious. *munch munch* Today is such a gloomy day. While munching these delicious meal my owner has given me this morning, I've been thinking; can the gloomy weather affect the living things? Can birds fly in this kind of weather? I always hear them chipping exuberantly but today I hear nothing at all. Where have they been? Maybe they don't feel like flying and stopping at the trees out there today. It's quite windy outside;probably that's why....

I feel like working out *jumps* Maybe I'll make a few runs *runs* I wish I had a bigger front yard.

Owh! I heard something. Footsteps. Oh no! *nervous* They're getting closer to me! Gotta hide!!

"Jejungee!!!"
Oh! It's my owner. She always utters that unfamiliar word every time she comes. Is that my name?
The footsteps are louder now. I guess she is just in front of my house.  Hmm.. Silence. Wonder what she is doing. Maybe I should just sleep. I'm pretty tired.

GAH!! Suddenly I saw a gigantic face through the hole of my house! It's my owner's. Yes I AM sleeping so go away! Stop staring at my eyes! *nervous*

When I woke up, I saw my owner. She's doing something repeatedly. Sometime she stands, sometimes she bends down and bows, sometime she sits while staring at some anonymous things in front of her motionlessly and then she stands again, repeating everything. When the first time I saw those things that she continuously does until today, I was terrified of how ghostly and gigantic she appeared to be! That was during the first day I came to her; I was delivered by a male human and I remembered how pathetically nervous I was at that time. I was terrified to get out from my cozy lil house. Everything was scary to me but now, gradually, I live with less fear because I begin to understand that I am safe in my protected residence although some rather unfamiliar humans try to scare me. Oh, my owner's soothing voice wakes me up from my fantasy. I can see that she's holding something in her hands, looking at it contentedly but at the same time I can hear her lullabying voice. Ahh.. Her voice calms my nervous heart and it brings my heart to a nice tranquil state. Sometime I fell asleep while listening to that voice of hers. I love her voice. I wish I could understand the things she utters within the lovely melody.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Humans can be very interesting. Today, after that routine of hers, my owner sits on top of something while staring at a glowing rectangular object motionlessly. But she was eating something too. She eats lots of thing, and I thought I'm the only creature who eats a lot. The moment that interests me the most is when I notice my owner sheds tears like I did when annoying wood dust got into my eyes. Why is it so? Dust got into her eyes too? She always produces a loud irritating repeated noise when she stares at the glowing rectangular object but today she sheds tears. Why does human shed tears like we do? I want to ask her that but I think she wouldn't notice me asking her a question because I know she couldn't understand me. I should just keep silent and enjoy the rest of the day inside my cozy lil house.

No comments:

Post a Comment